- 2 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 spring onion, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Warm the olive oil in a small saute pan over medium-low heat. Add the spring onions and saute until fragrant.
- Add the beaten eggs and using a spatula, scramble the eggs slowly.
- Half-way through the cooking add-in the tomatoes, olives, feta and parsley.
- Fold the ingredients together until the eggs are just cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy warm with a slice of toasted sourdough bread.
- Serving Size: 1